If you are serious about finding the best wireless routers to suit your specific needs in 2018, you probably also know that: Gone are the days when finding a good WiFi router was such an easy to do task.
With the so many overwhelming options available in the market today, finding a good wireless router can be a bit confusing. (all thanks to the competitive wireless industry).
Considering the fact that the world has gone digital and almost everything revolves around the internet (from just surfing, movie and audio streaming down to gaming, digital jobs and online tasks), 2018 demands more than just an accessible network, but a Wi-Fi network that should be fast and reliable. However, a top quality Wi-Fi internet connection demands a top-quality & best wireless router and Wi-Fi system.
But there is a little problem,
how do you find the best Wireless routers to buy in 2018 with high speed connection that can serve all your wireless network needs?
Quick Navigation for the best WiFi Routers of 2018.
Luckily, we have created a list of the Best Wireless Routers of 2018 so far. With so much effort and time put into research, data collection and hours into testing these WiFi routers, I and the rest team members in the Computer gadgets and electronic unit have shortlisted the top rated routers you can buy right now and not regret a single thing.
A Comparison Table of the Best WiFi Routers of 2018 so far.
|Router Name||Best For||Speed||Bands|| |
|NETGEAR Nighthawk R7000P||Our Pick||2300 Mbps||Dual Band|
|Asus RT-AC88U (AC3100)||Gaming||3167 Mbps||Dual Band (5GHz + 2.4GHz)|
|Netgear Orbi||Long Range||5,000 sqft||Tri (2.4GHz, 2x 5GHz)|
|Google WiFi system||Home Coverage||4,500 sq. ft.||Dual (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz)|
|Linksys WRT3200ACM||Streaming|| 2600 Mbps||Tri-Stream 160|
|TP-Link Archer C9||Netflix||1900 Mbps||Dual 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz|
|Netgear Nighthawk AC1750||Under $100||1750 Mbps||Dual Band (450+ 1300Mbps)|
|TP-Link Archer AC1200||Under $50||1200 Mbps||Dual Band 2.4GHz + 5GHz|
A table showing our top rated wifi-wireless routers and their outstanding features which makes them great. For the remaining part of this page, we have a detailed review of each piece listed above (to know which one fits your exact need) as well as an ultimate buying guide (what you should look out for).
The 8 Best Wireless Routers to buy in 2018.
Here is a comprehensive reviewed list of the best wireless routers you can buy in 2018.
1. Our Pick: Netgear R7000P (Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Router).
Speed: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2300Mbps | Bands: Dual Band (600 + 1625) | USB port: 1 USB 2.0 + 1 USB 3.0 | Antennas: 3 (external) | Weight: 3.29 pounds.
What we like: Dynamic QoS, Prioritizes network traffic by application and device.
$160Last checked price. (click to see current, discount may have been added).
For so many reasons (after series of testing obviously) we have chosen the Netgear Nighthawk AC2300 (R700P) as our top pick (Editors choice) for this list of the best wireless routers to buy in 2018.
For most people, the Netgear R7000P Nighthawk is the best wireless router because of its offerings of solid performance for multiple devices without much trouble. Packed with good range, speed and working out-of-the-box band steering, the need to juggle multiple network names completely gets eradicated.
Diagrammatic explanation of dynamic quality of service in wireless routers.
Although there is no absolute best performance for individual devices at either short or long range, it still vouches for the best mix of good range, useful features, high throughput and very easy setup.
Under busy network conditions, the Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Router – MU-MIMO Dual Band Gigabit (R7000P) does perform quiet well. Its load-balancing band steering automatically shifts the devices around to give work to both radios. Along with its long range and good performance on both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz, this translates into a good user experience even when the network’s busy.
NETGEAR R7000P (Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Router) PROS and CONS.
THE GOOD STUFFS
- Built with gaming, streaming, and mobile devices in mind. This gigabit WiFi router supports MU-MIMO for simultaneous streaming and delivers extreme speed so you enjoy less lag and less buffering. With the next generation WiFi and built-in amplifiers as well as external antennas, you can get ready for an extreme performance.
THE BAD STUFFS
- The biggest shortcoming of the R7000P, is its lack of a third band. Although three bands won’t make any single device go faster or slower, the more bands you have available, the less fighting your devices do with one another to get to the Internet.
With a price tag of $160, the R7000P is a great multipurpose router any one can get and really not regret it. Whatever the need be, from gaming, streaming and down to mobile internet connection, its a perfect wireless router for the average user. But if you are a real time gamer, lives in a busy home or require a wireless router for long range with a much demanding task, then it becomes unavoidably wise to check out our best routers for long range and busy homes, best WiFi routers for gaming, streaming and the best budget wireless routers under $100 and $50.
2. Asus RT-AC88u Dual Band Router (AC3100) – Best Router For Gaming.
Speed: 802.11ac: 2167Mbps 802.11n: 1000 Mbps | Connectivity: 9x Gigabit Ethernet, 1x USB 2.0 1x USB 3.0 | Bands: Dual (2.4GHz, 5GHz) | LAN Ports: 8 | Features: 1024-QAM, MU-MIMO, WTFast Gamers Private Network, Asus AiProtection, AsusWRT Software | Standard: AC
$270Last checked price. (click to see current, discount may have been added).
When it comes to networking, gaming is a whole other ball game. Contenders really need to ramp up their specs, ports, and hardware to support the high-volume, high-bandwidth, low-latency needs of online gaming and streaming. Naturally, that means you’ll probably need to spend a bit more to get what you need.
This router is a complete powerhouse bursting with hardware and software solutions and at the same time a lightning-fast wifi router. It’s MU-MIMO enabled, which means multiple devices can send and receive data simultaneously.
The Design (Keeping performance in mind).
The wireless router offers a stylish, sleek look and aesthetically pleasing with its complete black construction with red accents along the antennas. It has two USB ports, allowing storage devices, printers, and scanners to be shared on your network – handy for saving ports on your machine, or saving office/desk space. The RT-AC88U is an AC3100 router packed with a total of 8 Gigabit LAN ports. Do keep in mind though that these ports are capable of delivering high-speed internet without suffering from any performance issues.
Performance and Features.
Asus RT-AC88U Router in use during a HD game play.
Unlike other single MIMO routers out there, this wifi router is a MU-MIMO enabled router which allows the RT-AC88U to communicate with each device using a separate stream. This technology thus makes each connected device seem like its the only device connected to the router, what this means is “a very strong signal for each device”.
The benefit? you do not need to spend time figuring out what port works best. All thanks to the RT-AC88U’s dual band throughput on both 2.5GHz and 5GHz frequencies, there won’t be any radio interruption with other electronics present in your premises.
ASUS RT-AC88U (ASUS AC3100) WiFi Router PROS and CONS.
THE GOOD STUFFS
- Router comes packed with a strong 8 Gigabit LAN ports with the ability to handle even the worlds fastest internet connections.
- With this wireless router, Asus gave ua top notch web interface. It’s very simple, easy to use and highly intuitive.
- Fastest wireless speeds.
THE BAD STUFFS
- The positioning of the USB ports is obviously not the best we have seen.
- Considering the amount you are paying, the integration with an additional hard drive and NAS support makes the Wi-Fi router able to deliver only an average performance.
- Special hardware required to get the best out of the fastest speeds.
The ASUS T-AC88U wifi router is an all-around best wireless router for gaming purposes. Although its somehow pricey, but if you are serious about gaming, then you should be serious about speed and transfer rates. What more to say than, this is a machine tailored for gamers and HD frequent streamers.
3. NETGEAR Orbi Whole Home Mesh WiFi System – Best WiFi Router for long range.
(The Netgear Orbi with mesh technology is our top pick for the best wireless routers for long range).
Speed: 802.11ac 5GHz and 2.4GHz | Connectivity: 4 x 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports (1 WAN + 3 LAN for Router, 4 LAN for Satellite) USB 2.0 port: 1 | Features: 4GB flash memory, 512MB RAM, AC3000, MU-MIMO ready. | Bands: Tri (2.4GHz, 2x 5GHz) | Style: WiFi System [RBK50] | Weight: 3.92 pounds
Just like the Google wifi router, calling the netgear Orbi Mesh or the Linksys Velop an ordinary WiFi router (with all the features and signal strengths they carry) will be totally unfair. What is it then? They are machines. really cool ones at that.
The Netgear Orbi mesh network router is a wireless router powerhouse that will stretch the WiFi coverage far better than any normal router out there and give you a full home ISP. All thanks to the strategically well placed two routers operating in tandem for strong signals. While the first router will act as your modem to give solid WiFi signals, the second, acts as an extender to further extend the signals which makes it fit enough to endure heavy household consumption.
Design, Features and Performance.
The Netgear Orbi comes packed with two devices; The first is a router that’s plugged into your Internet modem, while the other is an identical satellite device you can place elsewhere in the home to boost and extend the signal throughout your house. The 8.9 x 6.7 x 3.1-inch Orbi unit is small enough to fit just about anywhere.
Netgear Orbi long range wifi system coverage.
The amazing features we love for Optimal Performance.
Powerful Wi-Fi Signal – The Orbi uses a highly advanced tri-band signal capable of reaching speeds as high as 3000 Mbps. Outside the speed benefits, the tri-band signal (operating on the tri-band frequencies) allows for a much more reliable and stable connection, especially when a large number of devices are connected to the network.
- Ports – Like other routers, the Netgear Orbi Mesh wireless router has 1 WAN and 3 LAN ports adjacently placed on the lower back of the device, in addition to a single USB 2.0 port.
- Software – The Orbi relies on the official Orbi app that is available both on Android and iOS devices. The good is, there is no need for user registration, and the router can be accessed as soon as it is set up.
- Guests Network – You can easily set up a separate (secured) WiFi network for visitors and other guests to use.
You can further ramp up your network by purchasing an additional satellite (3 units instead of the original 2) to further extend your wireless connection signal another 2,000 feet. To cover the expected range of a 4,000-square-foot home, the Orbi satellite is best placed in a central spot.
NETGEAR ORBI MESH WIFI ROUTER PROS and CONS.
THE GOOD STUFFS
- Brings fast, secure, and reliable internet to your entire home. There’s no more need for WiFi boosters or extenders.
- The system manages your WiFi smartly so that each device’s access is optimized and never interrupted.
- It enabling seamless indoor/outdoor and room-to-room connectivity.
THE BAD STUFFS
- While the mobile app is quite convenient and easy to use, the control lacks some of the more powerful features that demanding users might require.
- Expensive, best suitable for busy homes.
If you are searching for one of the best wireless routers for long range or full home coverage, either for a busy home with so many active users of the internet or lesser, while producing fast speed, the Netgear Orbi arguably is the best bet for you. From the home office to the basement and down to the pool, this wireless internet system covers every inch of your home or office with a strong WiFi signal.
4. Google Wifi system (set of 3) – Best Wireless Router For Home Coverage.
(The Google Wifi system is our top pick for the best wireless router for full home coverage with mesh network. Although Netgear Orbi offers a similar feature, we have classified it a the best long range wifi router, since its range is farther than the google wifi system).
$269Last checked price. (click to see current, discount may have been added).
You call the Google wifi router just a router? You are wrong, you may want to do a reconsideration really. Heres why.
Systems such as Google Wifi employs the mesh technology. This technology offers an easy way to bullet proof your home in Wi-Fi without the need for an additional wiring, range extenders, or access points. They utilize extension nodes, or satellites, to extend your Wi-Fi signal across a larger area than most routers are capable of. In simple terms, a Wifi router like the Google Wifi can cover your full house (usually between 3,000 to 4,500 square feet) and not just some random room.
Here is why we love this router so much and why you’d probably fall in love with it too. First up is the specs, followed by its design, features and benefits as well as a mini installation guide.
Features ans Specifications.
While the Google Wifi router comes packed and fully loaded with so many features, it is then crucial to note some of the most useful and important ones. Here are some of the major feature of this WiFi router system.
The full pack of the Google Wifi system with mesh technology can cover a large space, which further makes it a perfect fit for a large home. (usually 3000-4500 square feet). Each point houses a quad-core Arm CPU, 512MB of RAM, and 4GB of eMMC flash memory, plus AC1200 (2X2) 802.11ac and 802.11s (mesh) circuitry and a Bluetooth radio.
You can further expand the network range and signal by purchasing an additional Google Wifi unit.
No distracting Antennas at all. Portability and easy placement. The Google Wifi system has simultaneous dual-band Wifi (2.4GHz / 5GHz) which supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac standards.
You can take full control of the system using Alexa and Google Home voice commands.
Although this device might look little, but the Google Wifi system which obviously is the best wireles router for long range can put many large routers to shame. When it comes to wireless performance, the Google Wifi system can hold pretty well against the other big guys like the Talon AD7200 and Nighthawk X10. No wonder its the #1 bestseller wifi router on amazon.
In the 5 GHz frequency band close-proximity (in the same room) test, the Wi-Fi system scored higher than 450 Mbps. Which is a very impressive score as compared to the much larger Talon AD7200 which also bagged a similar rating.
When a Wi-Fi system is created, the wireless coverage range gets even better, while making sure your internet experience goes without any obstructions, slowdowns, or inconsistencies whatsoever.
Looking at the price for the type of value you get, the Google WiFi system is no doubt the best wifi router for the home and long range distance coverage. The Google Wifi system provides an unmatched experience of elegance and simplicity to offer lots of versatility. If you have a large home and want superior connectivity in all parts, the Google Wifi system (3-Pack) is no doubt the best for you. Enjoy a fast signal in every room, on every device. Google Wi-Fi is a new type of connected system that replaces your router for seamless coverage throughout your home.
5. Linksys WRT AC3200 Smart WiFi Router – Best Wireless Router For Streaming and Netflix.
(The Linksys WRT AC3200 is our top pick for the best WiFi router for Netflix and streaming)
Speed: 802.11ac: 3x 867 Mbps, 802.11n: 600 Mbps | Connectivity: 4x Gigabit Ethernet | Ports: 1x USB 3.0, 1 x ESATA/USB 2.0 | Features: Tri-Stream 160, 1.8GHz dual core CPU, 512MB RAM, 256MB flash memory
$216Last checked price. (click to see current, discount may have been added).
If you’ve loved the Linksys WRT1900, then, you will want to consider doing an upgrade to the latest version of that powerful router. With more power, signal strength, wifi range, the Linksys WRT3200 ACM is considered the antithesis to wireless mesh systems (powerful). Although its design might not be the best (who really cares about looks), Linksys was able to pull off a versatile wireless router.
Equiped with the Tri-Stream 160 and MU-MIMO technology, this Wi-Fi router can deliver blazing-fast Wi-Fi performance to multiple devices simultaneously. This dramatically expands the router’s speeds, so you’ll enjoy high-speed, responsive performance even when your home Wi-Fi is under heavy usage. Thanks to the open source firmware, advanced users can customize their router with OpenWrt and DD-WRT to suit their needs.
The design, features and performance.
As with most Linksys products, this retains the familiar blue and black 2.1-by-9.6-by-7.6-inch (HWD) enclosure design used on earlier WRT models. It has four removable and adjustable external antennas and a series of LED status indicators on the front for Internet.
The WRT3200ACM is powered by a 1.8GHz dual core processor and uses the latest 802.11ac circuitry with support for MU-MIMO, beamforming, and Tri-Stream 160MHz technologies. Theoretically, this is a router that can reach a throughput speeds of up to 600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 2600Mbps on the 5GHz bands, giving a combined speed of upto 2.6 Gbps (2600Mbps).
Linksys WRT3200ACM Smart WiFi Router PROS and CONS.
THE GOOD STUFFS
- Open-source ready with OpenWrt and DD-WRT for complete flexibility and customization with an updated Smart Wi-Fi app to monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi anytime and anywhere from your device.
- Exclusive Smart Wi-Fi app to monitor and control your network remotely.
- Fastest wireless speeds.
THE BAD STUFFS
- Because of its excellent performance, it is best suitable in an office space than a regular home..
- Same old design and pattern.
Whether you want to toggle on and off guest connections or prioritize media devices, the Linksys WRT3200ACM Smart wifi router will give you an untouched and extreme Wi-Fi speeds that never lags. All thanks to the innovative Tri-Stream 160 technology. The Linksys WRT3200ACM MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router is a strong choice for users who want to enjoy HD streaming, gaming and multiple media services all at once. With a price tag of $216, it is a moderately priced dual-band router that offers the latest Wi-Fi technologies and delivers blazing speed.
6. Runner Up: TP-Link Archer C9 (AC1900) – Best WiFi Router for Netflix.
(The TP-Link Archer C9 (AC1900) Long Range Wifi Router is our runner up for the best wireless router for streaming). And the best part? It doesn’t cost much at all.
Speed: 2.4GHz (up to 600Mbps) + 5GHz (up to 1300Mbps) | Ports: 4x Gigabit Ethernet ports + 1x Gigabit WAN port 1x USB 3.0 + 1x USB 2.0 | Antennas: 3x Detachable External | Bands: Dual 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz
$103Last checked price. (click to see current, discount may have been added).
TP-Link Archer C9 is an obvious power house which cost less and at the same time meets up to your streaming demands. All thanks to the Dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, which delivers up to 1900 Mbps of ultra-fast Wi-Fi speed, which allows all your devices to connect to your home network at once.
Enjoy reliable Wi-Fi across your home. All thanks to the Archer C9’s three high-performance dual-band antennas and Beamforming technology, which strengthens Wi-Fi connections. With a high-speed dual-band the total throughput increases to up to 430% faster, which allows you stream in 4K and game online without interruption on your Xbox, PlayStation, PC or Mac.
Design, Features and Performance.
On the top of the router are three dual band antennas with high-powered amplifiers and beamforming technology which strengthens Wi-Fi connections across the home. The Wireless AC creates Wi-Fi powerful enough to handle the demand of 4K streaming, while the Dual 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands allow more devices to connect to your home network at once.
The 1GHz dual-core processor will also ensure that your media streaming will not buffer if someone else is downloading a 4K movie in another room. Through Qos, the Archer C9 also lets you assign priority to your favorite online activities so you never have to worry about lag when you are streaming or gaming.
TP-Link C9 Long Range WiFi Router PROS and CONS.
THE GOOD STUFFS
- USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports to easily share printers, files, and media across your network.
- With the Beamforming technology, Wi-Fi connections are stronger and more reliable, even as you carry mobile devices like smartphones and tablets from room to room.
THE BAD STUFFS
- USB 3.0 speed is slow. So, if you are planning on doing a lot of file sharing, this could be an issue.
Whether you like to stream in bed, on the couch or in the backyard, the Archer C9 is one of the best wireless routers of 2018 that guarantees you an uninterrupted 4K stream of ultra HD video and game online without lag over a clear 5GHz band and 2.4Ghz band for everyday tasks. So, if all you care about is a high speed router for streaming, or just in need of the best wireless routers for Netflix streaming, then this is obviously your best bet.
7. NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 – Best Router Under $100.
Speed: Maximum speed of upto 1750 Mbps | Bands: Dual Band (450+ 1300Mbps) | VPN support: Yes | Ports: 1 USB 3.0 and 4 LAN Ports.
$90Last checked price. (click to see current, discount may have been added).
Power, Speed and Strength without breaking the bank! These are the best words to describe the Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 Wireless router. Surprisingly, it comes with all of its goodies at a very fair price (at least, a cent less than $100). As homes come in different shapes and sizes, the Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router boasts of providing WiFi coverage no matter where you connect in your home.
Features and Performance.
No matter what you choose to do, the Nighthawk is an all round router readily available to provide you full coverage.
- Gaming: With speed upto 1750 Mbps, and dual core processors which boosts both wireless and wired performances, the Nighthawk smart Wifi router can take up the task of online gaming. All thanks to its advanced QoS which guarantees a lag free gaming experience.
- Streaming: With the Beamforming technology which guarantees a large extent of HD coverage across your devices, you can expect to get more out of your streaming while keeping buffering off your devices.
The Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router undoubtedly delivers a great WiFi speed for gaming, while utilizing its dual Core 1GHz processor to boosts wireless & wired performance. It also has some high powered amplifiers and external antennas which increases its range further while Beamforming boosts speed for mobile devices. HD streaming and gaming on this wireless router is a lot better.
Security and Parental Control.
Along side the wonderful features of this device, you also have the option to maintain high security across your network to help ensure your privacy and family safety while online. Parental Control also allows you to limit access for kids and guests.
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1750 Smart Dual Band WiFi Router PROS and CONS.
THE GOOD STUFFS
- The Netgear “Up” app makes setting up and managing your network much easier, since it works with Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant, you can control your home network using voice commands.
- Packed with advanced features for lag-free gaming which prioritizes bandwidth for streaming videos or music and 100% faster for mobile devices.
- Security and parental control for safer web experiences.
THE BAD STUFFS
- Careful handelling is required, as the plastic material design can be damaged by a slight fall.
- Occasional restarting with the modem is required.
If what you care about is keeping your mobile devices connected and on the go, then the Netgear Nightawk AC1750 smart wifi router is a great choice. With a prioritized bandwidth for gaming and streaming, this is a great steal on a budget thats best fit for small and medium homes and apartments. (Ideal for homes with less than 12+ devices). However, if you are a hardcore gamer, or a heavy user, we recommend you take time to view other routers, add some more money and buy a router that best fits your specific needs.
8. TP-Link Archer C50 Dual Band WiFi Router – Best Wireless Router Under $50.
$49.9Last checked price. (click to see current, discount may have been added).
In need of a great router but do not have so much money to throw arround? Theres no problem at all. With the TP-Link Archer C50 AC1200 (our best wifi router under $50), you can still get an optimum speed and a great signal with this dual band router designed for homes and offices that needs lot of performance on a budget.
While the Tp-Link Archer C50 is considered the younger brother of the C7 (our runner up for the best wireless router under $100) which delivers a little more higher than the C50, the build and other features are almost the same. While the C7 offers an impressive speed of 1750Mbps, the C50 boasts of a speed higher than 867Mbps. (which is very good for a wifi router under $50 on a budget).
The Build and Features.
The first thing you will obviously notice about the TP-Link Archer C50 is its portable and unique design which makes it able to fit quiet well with your home decor.
- WiFi – It has a maximum speed of 1200 Mbps, which is achieved via dual-band technology. While the higher frequency band handles up to 867 Mbits, the lower covers the other 300. The three antennas attached to the back of the router helps prodcast the signa.
- Ports – The TP-Link rouetr device has four Ethernet ports, as well as two USB ports respectively. While more USB ports would have been nice, the included ports should still offer plenty for most users.
- Software – This router uses TP-Link’s tether app, which allows for easy remote router management and an easier connection using QR codes that can be scanned, all with the press of a button.
TP-Link claims its Signal Sustain Technology (SST) can help provide a stronger WiFi signal while handling multiple high-bandwidth applications.
TP-Link Archer AC1200 (C50) Dual Band WiFi Router PROS and CONS.
THE GOOD STUFFS
- Dual-band with good speeds and very easy to use.
- Its a reliable router considering its price tag, it offers plenty of value.
THE BAD STUFFS
- Router only (no modem) You will still need a modem to access the internet.
- The exterior however requires regular cleaning so that it does not gets all filled up with dirt.
What we think.
If all you are primarily going to be doing is using this router for just web surfing, then this is obviously the perfect router for you. In either case, if you intend to browse your memes, stream your Netflix and other HD videos, check your email all at once, you are better off with the other models on this list.
Latest Updates in the WiFi Routers World. New Routers in 2018.
Latest updates coming to wireless routers in 2018. To view this recent update about Wireless routers and the game changers in 2018 just click on the + icon to open. Get ready for the next generation of Wi-Fi routers, because there is so much coming in 2018
How we chosed our top wifi routers for 2018
Chances are that after going through our list of the top rated and best wireless routers of 2018, you are probably wondering how we came up with this list, probably because your favorite wifi internet router which you find really cool is not listed.
Unlike other reviews which says “this is number one and the other number 2, 3, 4 5 etc. The problem with these type of lists is that they are not always accurate, because, all internet routers are not built the same, While some are built with mesh technology, others are tri band routers with qos (quality of service) and other wireless routers technology.
Here then is how we chosed our top best wireless routers of 2018. (more to come as the list gets updated while we do more wifi routers reviews and product testing).
- First, we carried out our market survey including feedback’s from active wireless routers users, professionals, gamers and regular wifi routers users asking them what the best wireless routers they have ever used are.
- Secondly, we then visit the selling pages of these products to see exactly how they have been rated from the real users whom have also purchased them.
- Lastly, using a carefully collected data, we go all in to buy some of these wifi routers (at least 3 from each categories) and do a personal testing. While arranging them accordingly.
Obviously, there is need to categorize each router and review them separately based on their categories. We know different manufacturers create different routers to serve different purposes for various people. While some are built extremely to serve gamers, others are built for streaming, long range and full home coverage.
Other Related Buyer's Guide and Best Products Reviewed List from MaggCom.
Here are some other related buyers guide and best products reviewed list of 2018 by MaggCom you might find useful.